The Ealing Advice Service is a new service for the borough of Ealing. We provide avenues to advice and information through our website, directing you to the organisation which can help you best in your enquiry.
We also run a telephone advice line where we will be able to give you preliminary advice and signpost you to organisations which will be better equipped to deal with any problems you have.
Our advice line number is 03000 12 54 64 and our advice navigators are available to give preliminary advice on a range of issues or, alternately, signpost you to appropriate advice services Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm, 7pm on Wednesday evenings.
We do not offer immediate face to face advice sessions but we do operate outreach services around the borough of Ealing in exceptional circumstances for incredibly urgent clients. These services consist of an initial 45 minute appointment with an adviser after which casework may be completed on behalf of the client if appropriate.
The website set up by Nucleus working to provide advice and information in the London Borough of Ealing.
Advice Link aims to:
- Strengthen and improve advice options in the London Borough of Ealing
- Reduce social exclusion through collaboration on improving gateways to advice;
- Develop capacity through centralised training and development;
- Enhance Community engagement in the planning and delivery of services;
- Ensure consistent quality of advice throughout the borough; and
- Raise the profile of advice with commissioning bodies demonstrating how advice provision contributes to the community strategy and other commissioning objectives.
- How the Advice Link project can support the roles of Advice and Community Groups in the borough
- The project employs advice workers who will work in collaboration with all advice and community groups within the borough of Ealing, in order to improve and increase access to advice services for the most socially marginalised groups in the borough.
Comments Complaints and Compliments
This is a new project and website. We are always looking to improve it. If you wish to know more about the project or have a comment about the website please contact the manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com